Ride with friends and have a fun day
Exclusive program with flexible schedule and customize service. Enjoy in a beautiful paradise the most amazing sandboarding or sandskiing experience in whole the world where the Sandboard World Cup was realized and where is considered as the Hawaii of the Sandboarding and Sand Skiing.
Important: Is necesary to be in our office 45 minuts before to select the equipment and give a introduction about the activity before to leave to the dunes.
This schedule is very requested by travelers who arrive during the night of the previous day and do not have time to do it during the afternoon the next day.
Our office is open until 7pm, if you stay in Huacachina and arrive before closing hours, you can go to our office to select the equipment and have it ready the next morning.
If you prefer to come the same day in the morning, please be 30 minutes before starting the activity to prepare the equipment.
From the first meeting (02:30pm approx.) in our office until the experience ends, it is approximately 3.5 hrs to 04 hrs, the duration since we left our school towards the dunes is approximately 02 hrs 45 minutes.
We recommend you visit the Oasis Huacachina before because it is an incredible place to enjoy, if you want more information about the place and what to do, you can visit: www.oasishuacachina.com
Before going inside the desert in buggy, we will do a previous training in front of our school (South Dune) between 30 minutes or 40 minutes so that the instructor knows the level of each of the travelers.
We will go an average of 12 km around the desert of Huacachina for 02 hours and visit between 04 to 05 dunes from which we can slide approximately 04.
The sunset (afternoon schedule) is incredible in this area and although our focus is to take advantage of the dunes to slide, you can also appreciate the sunset with a spectacular view and our instructors will help you capture those moments with photos and videos.
If my partner only wants to accompany me without doing sandboarding or sandskiing?
- If one of you does not want to do sandboarding or sandskiing, you can accompany your partner and enjoy the buggy ride and the impressive desert offered by the Huacachina Oasis, we will apply a 10% discount (refundable from the total payment made and upon request) .
If we want to book in the morning and afternoon?
- If both are passionate for snowboarding or skiing, you can extend the experience during the morning and the afternoon if you stay all day in Huacachina or Ica we apply a 15% discount (refundable of the total payment made and upon request).
Does not include:
- 08:00 | 09:00 | 10:00 | 11:00 AM: Depending on the time you choose we will start selecting the equipment and give you the induction before to leave to the dunes..
- 1st Part: We go to the training dune in front of our school (walking 10 minutes) to make the first descents in about 40 to 50 meters of dune..
- 2nd Part: Our dune buggy will pick us up and will bring us to the best and highest sand dunes of the desert.
- 3rd Par: Returning to the school and we will share pictures and videos.
- 02:30 PM: Arrangements of the equipment and introduction by our team SandSnow (If you are in Huacachina before, you can visit us from 10:30 am to select and test the equipment)
- 03.15 PM: Meeting at our school to start with your SANDPERU EXPERIENCE!.
- 03:30 PM: We go to the training dune in front of our school (walking 10 minutes) to make the first descents in about 40 to 50 meters of dune..
- 04.00 PM: Showtime: Our dune buggy will pick us up and will bring us to the best and highest sand dunes of the desert.
- 06.15 PM: Returning to the school we will share pictures and videos.
- 02:45 PM: Arrangements of the equipment and introduction by our team SandSnow (If you are in Huacachina before, you can visit us from 10:30 am to select and test the equipment)
- 03.40 PM: Meeting at our school to start with your SANDPERU EXPERIENCE!.
- 04:00 PM: We go to the training dune in front of our school (walking 10 minutes) to make the first descents in about 40 to 50 meters of dune..
- 04.30 PM: Showtime: Our dune buggy will pick us up and will bring us to the best and highest sand dunes of the desert.
- 06.30 PM: Returning to the school we will share pictures and videos.
- Bring long sock (you will use boots like snowboard or ski)
- Wear light clothes (shorts, leggings, t-shirt), take a jacket for the wind.
- Use suncreen
- Cover your electronics things if you get it in the desert.
- Use moskito repellent (specially from november to april).
- Use sunglasses
Our secret point is really special for us and you will know why when you arrive.
We are infront the dunes of Huacachina, located in the hostel Desert Nigth (Terrace Sandboarding Peru | SandSnow School)
You can store your luggage in our school during the time you do the activity.
You can take a quick shower after the activity if you no longer have access to your accommodation.
- You can rest in the terrace.
I would 100% recommend going back. Don’t let anyone’s age fool you, they’re a great group of couple, very considerate of all skill levels, and push you to try new… read more
I didn’t love the idea of laying down in the sand willingly so I was searching for something a little different to do during my time in Huacachina. I could… read more
What fun that was skiing down the sand dunes! Worth the money and definitely recommend doing it!! No one else was skiing so I basically had the dunes for my… read more
I was a bit hesitant to pay the price, which is significantly higher than other travel agencies in huacachina, but it was definitely worth it! We were a group of… read more
Sure, if you just want to ride on your belly and in a dune buggy, you can walk out to the buggy lineup and name your cheap price. If you… read more
I had a great sandboarding experience with Jhayer. He was very knowledgeable and the whole experience was very professionally run. He helped me select my gear and then took me… read more
Went sand-skiing with the SandSnow school and we had a great experience! It was loads of fun and the buggy driver and guide were super friendly and helpfull. Thanks guys!
Definitely the best excursion we have done in all our trip ! Not only we had so much fun going up and down the dunes in a buggy but we… read more
We made the Tour with David our teatcher. First we tried on the Equipment, it is possiwto do skiing as well as snowboarding. Then we practised on a little dune… read more
I had never snowboarded before but the boys who work at Sandboarding Peru were confident i would be fine. They fitted me with all the proper gear. We headed out… read more
The most fun and professional experience I've ever done in all my trips! Luis, Deybis & Sergio are pros, very experienced and kind,they cared for every single person of our… read more
This was a Sandboarding adventure and more, we had a great instructor called Aldahir, we also ripped through the dunes on a sandbuggy like on a rollercoaster. After a few… read more
Wow!! what an epic experience!!!! Suzie & Jhair were awesome, professional, friendly, helpful and made the experience truly epic and one that I will never ever forget!!! They took so… read more
My sandboarding lesson in Huacachina was one of the highlights of my trip to Peru! Absolute 10/10. The dune buggy ride was a total thrill, almost like a roller coaster… read more
MORE SAND EXPERIENCES
Each experience according to the travel style you make (alone, with your partner, with your family or friends, also corporate trips) and we guarantee them with the desert route and with the prices that we can offer.