SPECIAL SAND EXPERIENCE & EVENTS
- 14.00 Hrs. : Meeting at our school to start with the program.
- 14.15 Hrs. : Arrangements of the equipment and introduction of the Sandboarding Peru Staff
- 15.30 Hrs. : First descents around the Oasis Huacachina (small dunes to experiment with the sand and feel the difference to the snow).
- 16.15 Hrs. : Our buggy will pick us up and bring us to the region’s best and highest sand dunes.
- 18.15 Hrs. : Time to see the sunset.
- 18.30 Hrs.: We go to the special place for the dinner in the desert, see the stars and camping.
- Pick up in your hotel
- Professional instructor accredited by Sandboarding Peru and SandSki Peru.
- Professional boards and boots (equal to snowboarding equipment).
- Buggy tour through the desert (finishing in a special place for the dinner and camping)
- Professional sandboarding or sandSkiing lessons for beginners and advanced riders.
- Trendy private lounge in the middle of the desert with shade, lights, candles and decoration.
- Special BBQ Dinner. Includes Beef and vegetable kebobs, grilled chicken, sausage, fresh mixed vegetables, potatoes and corn on the cob with beverages. Vegetarian options available.
- Special Star gazing location.
- Bilingual Servers
- Single,double or group sized tents depending on your needs.
- Transport to your hotel
- Guide and fully equipped 4x4 vehicle on site in case of an emergency.
- Ecological Bathroom tent at your disposition
- Pictures and videos (sandboarding/sandskiing)
- Use sunscreen.
- Slip your camera into a plastic bag to protect it from the sand.
- Wear light clothes (shorts or light pants, T-shirts and a light small jacket). It´s gets chilly and windy at around 5:30PM.
- Use mosquito repellent.
- Bring sunglasses and sandals.
** Is necesary early booking (minimum 30 days advance)
wind: 4m/s WSW
H 11 • L 8
Weather from OpenWeatherMap
[contact-form-7 id="100" title="booking-ica"]