THE HIGHEST DUNE IN THE WORLD
Base: 1300 m. / Top 2090 m. / Ride 1400 m.
- 06:30 We leave from Ica city to Nazca (500 meters over the sea.)
- 09:00 Arrive to Nazca city.
- 09:20 We visit a tipical market to buy fresh fruit and water for the hinking
- 11:30 Our transportation will pick us up to go to the dune’ base (1300 meters over the sea.)
- 12:10 We start the hiking over the mountain.
- 13:30 Mini-camping to rest and eat.
- 14:00 We follow with the hiking.
- 15.30 We will keep on the top of the dune (2090 meters over the sea.)
- 15.40 Time to take pictures.
- 16.00 We go to ride some dunes and wait for the sunset.
- 17.20 While the sunset occurs we are going to enjoy the 1.4km run.
- 18.00 Finishing the ride we have to walk 30 min and meet our transportation to go back to Nazca city.
- 20.00 Dinner and time to share picture and videos.
- 22.30 Back to Ica or depend the rute of the traveler.
What we can include ?:
- Transfer from Lima or Ica (private or bus)
- Guide from Nazca
- 01 night accommodation
- Lunch in a restaurant
- Professional boards and boots (equal to snowboarding equipment).
- Professional instructor accredited by Sandboarding Peru & SandSki Peru.
- Buggy tour through the desert
- Professional sandboarding or sandSkiing lessons for beginners and advanced riders.
- Pictures and videos taken by the instructors.
- Use sunscreen.
- Slip your camera into a plastic bag to protect it from the sand.
- Wear light clothes (shorts or light pants, T-shirts and a light small jacket). It´s gets chilly and windy at around 5:30PM.
- Use mosquito repellent.
- Bring sunglasses and sandals.
** Is necesary early booking (minimum 20 days advance)
** The booking depend the requeriments of the traveler