FULL DAY : Exclusive and Unique Experiencia from Lima
A program for those seeking the privacy and exclusivity of a unique experience from Lima to Huacachina to enjoy the thrill of sandboarding or sandskiing.
06.30 am departure from Lima in private mobility to Huacachina-Ica, it is possible to make some stops as in Bahia Paracas if the traveler wishes.
11:00 am we arrive in Huacachina.
11:30 am welcome in our school of sandboarding and sandskiing to select sports equipment.
SANDPERU EXPERIENCE TIME We recommend doing the activity at sunset time (3:30 to 6:15 pm) but if you want to do it before, it is possible too.
RETURN TO LIMA Depending on the end time of the experience, we will return to Lima (last departure time 7:30 pm to arrive in Lima at approximately 11:30 pm maximum)
Before going inside the desert in buggy, we will do a previous training in front of our school (South Dune) between 30 minutes or 40 minutes so that the instructor knows the level of each of the travelers.
We will go an average of 12 km around the desert of Huacachina for 02 hours and visit between 04 to 05 dunes from which we can slide approximately 04.
The sunset (afternoon schedule) is incredible in this area and although our focus is to take advantage of the dunes to slide, you can also appreciate the sunset with a spectacular view and our instructors will help you capture those moments with photos and videos.
If my partner only wants to accompany me without doing sandboarding or sandskiing?
- If one of you does not want to do sandboarding or sandskiing, you can accompany your partner and enjoy the buggy ride and the impressive desert offered by the Huacachina Oasis, we will apply a 10% discount (refundable from the total payment made and upon request) .
If we want to book in the morning and afternoon?
- If both are passionate for snowboarding or skiing, you can extend the experience during the morning and the afternoon if you stay all day in Huacachina or Ica we apply a 15% discount (refundable of the total payment made and upon request).
Does not include:
- Wear light clothes (shorts, leggings, t-shirt), take a jacket for the wind.
- Use suncreen
- Cover your electronics things if you get it in the desert.
- Use moskito repellent (specially from november to april).
- Use sunglasses
Our secret point is really special for us and you will know why when you arrive.
We are infront the dunes of Huacachina, located in the hostel Desert Nigth (Terrace Sandboarding Peru | SandSnow School)
You can store your luggage in our school during the time you do the activity.
You can take a quick shower after the activity if you no longer have access to your accommodation.
- You can rest in the terrace.