THE LONGEST RIDE IN THE WORLD 1.8KM
Base: 150 m. / Top 1300 m. / Ride 1800 m.
- 11:00 hrs: Testing equipment and presentation our staff.
- 12.00 hrs: Lunch
- 14.00 hrs: Meeting in our school to start with the program.
- 14.30 hrs: Transfer in buggy to the top of the dune (enjoying the lanscape in buggy still 1.200 msnm)
- 15.45 hrs: Arriving in the top over 1200 msnm (testing the sand in a small dunes before to donw).
- 16.00 hrs: Ready to donw the 1800 mtrs (1100 diference) Iniciante 35 min. / Intermedio 15 min. / Advance 08 min.
- 17.00 hrs: Pick up in the base of the dune and we back to the school to share pictures and videos.
What we can include ?:
- Transfer from Lima or Ica (private or bus)
- Guide from Nazca
- 01 night accommodation
- Lunch in a restaurant
- rofessional boards and boots (equal to snowboarding equipment).
- Professional instructor accredited by Sandboarding Peru & SandSki Peru.
- Buggy tour through the desert
- Professional sandboarding or sandSkiing lessons for beginners and advanced riders.
- Pictures and videos taken by the instructors.
- Use sunscreen.
- Slip your camera into a plastic bag to protect it from the sand.
- Wear light clothes (shorts or light pants, T-shirts and a light small jacket). It´s gets chilly and windy at around 5:30PM.
- Use mosquito repellent.
- Bring sunglasses and sandals.
** Is necesary early booking (minimum 20 days advance)
** The booking depend the requeriments of the traveler